DogecubeX vs CaviarSwap

Yes dogecubex is very fast I also swapped many times in it. But i never hear about caviarswap and how it’s work. I only used dogecubex because here always big pool for swap.

2 Likes

i tried both and for me dogecube is better. bigger pool and more coins.

2 Likes

Caviarswap is safe in comparison to dogecubex? And it’s fast or not? Because I never tried it.

1 Like

I really like the Team behind CaviarSwap, they already have succesfull projects behind them. (for example, Radit). I have high hopes for them. As I heard, they continously increasing the pool size as well. :slight_smile: Though I don’t own any FLOOP.

I have used DogecubeX a several times, so far all good. My favourite feature of them is the Analytics tab, where you can have a short summary of each tokens. I am not staking with them, rather do transactions in smaller batches. And I believe they won’t list CAVIAR tokens.

4 Likes

Do they both plan to be a DEX which babylon actually? They are currently just a workaround since there are no smart contracts

1 Like

No dogeswap will be an index apparently, i am not sure what that is but things could change, atm works perfectly and happy I can buy oci as much as i want lol

you reaching OCI whale territory yet? seems like OCI is the answer right now to every DEX-related topic haha :smiley:

1 Like

Just as in this post:

I am not sure if its a safe bet to make that the Radix alts like OCI will always outperform the main Token.

2 Likes

Currently DogeCubex looks more reliable maybe because it was so early to build . but the way caviar forces buying floops to simplify and reduce transaction limits is quite unbelievable.

The current floop price is very unreasonable because it is only based on trust. And I can’t believe it :cry:

1 Like

@andrea True, I’m in the same boat. Would you ever buy $FLOOP? Thats prob. the main reason for me to use Caviarswap at the moment.

@Dwiki THANK YOU! It’s definitely strange considering the total supply and price action. Then having that be the only way to get reduced fees is even stranger. I was interested in buying 1 $FLOOP as a longer term hold before CaviarSwap but I honestly don’t know now. Would you buy one just to hold and resell?

@Wagtail OCI already is! Have you seen the price action lately? Last I checked it was 1.47 XRD. Sucks for me because I sold a chunk at 1.33 lol

2 Likes

Guys, please stay on topic. I know everybody loves OCI but the thread is about DogecubeX vs CaviarSwap. Thank you!

2 Likes

The Transaction prices if you have NO FLOOP is 1% which is the same as DogeX. IF you hold FLOOP (not obligatory) the fees can go down to 0.10%

4 Likes

Just to further clarify fees this for anyone wondering: (copy from the How to Swap page)

• Transaction Fees:
    • 1.00% if sending wallet holds no FLOOP
    • 0.10% if sending wallet holds 1 FLOOP or more
    • Scales linearly between eg 0.5 FLOOP 0.55%
    • 0.1 XRD equivalent for network TX fees
4 Likes

Recently, I noticed that swapping XRD/SPUNKS is no longer available on DogeCubeX, but just two/three weeks ago was possible. Do you know another convenient way to buy them?

Yes they were on there when we were uncertain of project, they were going for about 50 to 100 xrd I think floor pice is 300, lots in the group trading. The owner of the projects helps with the swap you pay him and he gets the one you want , you can see all the ones on the website

just a quick addition to what @Ratty already stated:

The reason for them delisting Spunks is they released their art. In order to do that they needed to assign each Spunk to a specific Token on a wallet. This made AMM style Token trading impossible. They now have a database to track which specific Spunk token is what Spunk Pixelart.

3 Likes

What a pity, I lost my train. Correct, when I first saw them on dogecube were at 90XRD, I was determined to buy some but then work commitments/private stuff came and I completely forgot about it.

@Wagtail Thanks for the clarification. I think I will keep monitoring the situation on the website/telegram trading group, then.

1 Like

Interesting maybe I’ll try to collect some floops, Is there still a way to collect them?

1 Like

but does that mean I pay for mine twice , cause I brought at 25 xrd then more at 90, cause they were all sold out then they were put back on the market ? A bit confused lol

1 Like

Na they are sold out just like you thought. Releasing the Art only reveals which exact one you got.

They now putting them back on the market but you are not buying random tokens anymore rather specific punks with a number like #9225 . You have to use the Spunks service tho to trade cause they need to chance the address in the database which indicates that Spunk #9225 now belongs to you rather than the old owner.

1 Like