How are you coping in this bear market?

Biggest thing that helped me was that I recently just bit the bullet and sold most of my underwater bags to rotate that money into higher conviction plays. I realized that I was not connected to those investments at all anymore. I had no idea where those tokens were going to go, so I salvaged whatever I could (even after the 85% drawdown) and sold them to buy more of the coins I understood and believed in. In fact bought more Radix NFTs with that money. This space is what I understand.

Also console myself by understanding that a lot of lessons were learnt this time. This is my first bear market and I literally bought the top (in November). This has pained a lot but has helped me learn many lessons relatively quickly.

Plus at the end of the day, it is what it is. What is done is done, Better to focus on what could be done better tomorrow than cry over spilled milk. I am still DCAing into high conviction investments to bring down my average. I am learning new skills that will help me tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh man listen you are not the first or last to buy the top, this is my second bear market and I have learnt so much about not buying in the red, its hard cause we all want something when its plumping, wrong wrong wrong. But you are in a great position now mate so dont worry to much. I remember seeing eth at 60 last bear market and did not buy grrrrrr, dont make same mistake. Just keep dca and you will be so happy in 2 years.

The best thing I did :), DCA and waiting for the market to be bullish again.

That is indeed a bitter bullet.
Maybe I will have to do that at one point to

For now I am going with the strategy of holding my underwater shit bags and DCAing into a few projects which I believe in.

Even though I have the feeling it might be the smartest to just DCA into ETH and BTC at this point since a lot of projects might never come back if the bear lasts long

What are you learning excatly?