There are currently two ways to exchange your eXRD tokens to the real mainnet token, XRD, that will allow you to stake your coins.
You can use:
- Bitfinex (two way: eXRD → XRD and XRD → eXRD)
- Instabridge (official, but only eXRD → XRD and needs KYC)
- Login into your Bitfinex account
- Go to your wallets page
- In currency conversions enter the amount you want to swap and pick the starting and ending currency.
For example, to swap from eXRD to XRD, choose the following:
- Click “convert” and you’re done.
Note: you can also swap your XRD tokens to eXRD if you prefer to have everything on Ethereum (as an ERC-20 token). Keep in mind that you won’t be able to stake or send eXRD on the Radix mainnet.
Warning: using Instabridge, you’re gonna have to pay gas fees to approve the transaction on the Ethereum network. Check gas prices before allowing the transaction!
If you’ve never used Instabridge before, you need to pass KYC on Instapass.
- Open the Instabridge.io app
- Click on “Use MetaMask Extension”
- Sign the message to allow Instabridge access to your wallet
Check that your KYC status is completed. If you’re having problems, contact support.
- Enter the amount of eXRD that you want to swap to XRD and click transfer
- You can click Back and check the status of your transfer in the Conversion History
Is your transaction still stuck in “In flight” after a few days? Contact support.