How do you think big tech will respond to a decentralised world?

Oh I didn’t know this thats pretty cool! So it is the internet OG’s? (I mean kind of)

As an Android user, Brave is just faster than Firefox for me. I was a Google Chrome user first and to be fair, Chrome is a nice stable browser with its strongpoints, but also several privacy issues.

Yeah brave for sure is beating privacy over google by far

Do you only use it on desktop or also mobile?

Only on desktop, for the moment. Since I occasionally log into crypto stuff with my mobile, I prefer to keep both of them. Chrome (mobile) and Brave (laptop) since I tend to use Brave on my pc just for a matter of security/privacy.

Makes sense!
And on the desktop you use brave only for crypto/defi stuff and chrome for fun and research?

Or you just do everything over brave to maximise on the rewards?

I use it on both I dont use chrome at all, I only choose to gets those ads popups on desk top and if you just click it to close you still get paid as far as I can see, but mostly i use on it both devices just so I never have to watch another ad again they are so annoying. The alos have built in wallet and you can video call all that stuff lots of features

1 Like

Brave should work on a feature similar to google chrome for syncing data (passwords,bookmarks,history) across multiple devices. Thats their only shortcoming and they will render chrome absolute.

I think there’s a decent chance that the story of the of the future will be one of Crypto/Web3 vs Big Tech.

Crypto (in it’s better forms) promises to stop the current centralisation of power in Big Tech - they won’t go down without a fight.

That makes me worry that crypto-hostile regulations could come in as a result of Big Tech lobbying to preserve their current position of profit/influence

The World Economic Forum is dependin on it it, Web3 is pretty much the backbone of the future infrastructure, Vaccine pass, Biometrics, Banking, Passport, Drivers licence, Criminal record, social credit score and political leanings all on one global database of “wallets”…