How long do you think this bear market will last compared to former markets?

I’m not sure about it, why you think this? I am afraid the war will be the slowdown number 1 for crypto’s growth, but I’m curious to hear your different opinion on this.

As mentioned in this article:

"[…] Cryptocurrency can allow financial criminals, drug dealers, and tax cheats to move money around in the shadows — potentially opening the door for Putin and his cronies to evade the economic sanctions that serve as the centerpiece of the international response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine”

Sad, but true.

Save heaven against inflation doesn’t happen right now as we see. I also feel the war is a slow path, and there seems no end of it: people just tend to lose interest over time on these issues. Since the previous ATH was broken, I also expect a longer bear market this time. That is something which have never happened before.

1 Like

When this happened that I realized that russia potentially could evade sanctions via crypto it really put me in a controversy with myself since I on one hand really belief in the benefits of having a decentralized monetary system yet on the other hand than had to bite in the bad apple of well this also can be used by bad actors…

1 Like