How much percentage of your portfolio is Radix?

How much percentage of your portfolio is radix or you will add ?

2 Likes

98% at the moment, probably will be 99% soon

2 Likes

47% to be precise. But I keep increasing it day by day.

2 Likes

at the moment about 90%. but befor it was “only” 50%

1 Like

what exactly dou you wan’t to learn?
where to buy or about radix in general?

1 Like

about 60 percent , i think gaming will be really big in the bear market , play to earn to quite invested in those , i think hae a wallet that compounds is a huge win win, i am just adding when I can get rid of dirty fiat lol

Pretty much all I have in crypto :relaxed:

1 Like

Maybe in the current state I have 95% of the portfolio in radix, not because of putting one egg in one plate but the big chance is here and the rain is quite deep. and makes me reckon this is the best option i might choose right now. and I don’t want to be left behind like in the previous BNB :slight_smile:

1 Like

just checked recently, it is impressive how little BNB corrected since its mega rally. One of the big winners for sure regardless of whether I like Binance or not.

I foresee a move like that as well for radix. So yeah: about 89% here as well!

2 Likes

Wow thats alot mate not FA but you might want diversify, you can get good rearwards with osmosis and use the rewards to buy more radix , I was told bnb would go nuts when it was 50 , what did i do, nothing of course

Yes that’s quite a lot and it’s a mistake that I put too much on one thing, and actually I’ve also tried several other smart contract ecosystems such as solana, Cardano, binance smart chain, and vexanium.

More or less they have their own advantages and disadvantages, some networks are a little slow, some have problems in transactions, some have problems in networks.

I’ve never heard of the osmosis ecosystem before because it’s rarely heard, is it staking or a lock mechanism to get rewards? I think there’s nothing wrong with staking on radix when apy is above 12% and that’s quite a lot.
Sometimes the financial advice I follow may be wrong, but radix has a big place in the future. Although they slightly changed their previous jargon.

I was expecting more surprises from radix, holding on to it as much as possible.

1 Like

Although the best option is always to diversify, recently I’m constantly increasing my total amount of invested xrd, I checked my percentage and it’s something around 59%

2 Likes