Introducing Radstakes

Radstakes - rv1qdzgjh98d4mexymc492eq82zwmspmh9mlz4wqgswta4jcaw0nnwuj53mj5w
Fees: 2%

Website

Contact Details

Languages

• English

About Me/Us
Hi, I’m Faraz - owner of the Radstakes validator on Radix. We were originally selected by the Radix team to run a node during Betanet and Stokenet testing, and have since continued to operate a node in the top 100 since the inception of the Radix mainnet and hope to continue to do so for a very long time to come!

In addition to operating a validator node, I also assist with the onboarding of newcomers to Radix by assisting other node runners and answering general queries in the official Radix social channels and now here in Radix Talk, so if you have any questions about Radix, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Validator Infrastructure
Our primary validator node is hosted in Sweden, with a backup full node hosted in Germany in a separate data centre. We pledge to only use dedicated hardware to ensure we never share our resources with others, with a minimum of 8 core CPU, 64GB of RAM and 2TB of NVMe SSD storage to future proof our operations and provide consistently high performance to our stakers.

Experience
After first diving into the Crypto rabbit hole in 2014, we have mined both Bitcoin and Ethereum previously, using our own hardware and hosted infrastructure. Since discovering Radix in 2017, we have been avid believers in the promise of this tech to disrupt the crypto industry and lead the DeFi revolution.

Why should delegators stake to your validator?
We pride ourselves on transparency and trust, so always maintain an active presence in all social channels, and have completed KYC with the Radix foundation. With our commitment on fixed fees, reliable infrastructure and honest communication, we aim to provide reassurance to the entire community that they can depend on us.

1 Like