Lets say there was no radix, which project would you be fully invested in?

So the Wbtc and osmo pool would be your weapon of choice. And than go for the longest unbounding period to get the superfluid staking…do you know if you with this than also apply for the airdrops? Or do I need to stake in Keplr wallet for that?
And the rewards are payed out in osmo and wbtc?

So potentially 200 well planted bucks, but thats the thing in crypto everything seems so good until bearmarket hits and you bleed XD
And oh the blood is painfull

I will look more into it, just started reading canning the docs a bit

So the Wbtc and osmo pool would be your weapon of choice. And than go for the longest unbounding period to get the superfluid staking…do you know if you with this than also apply for the airdrops? Or do I need to stake in Keplr wallet for that?
And the rewards are payed out in osmo and wbtc?

I am in that pool, yes need to do 2 weeks staking period or superfluid , osm ATH was 10 dollars so this could happen again and more for sure, if I said it going up near 7 ect I will unstake some to take profit. Airdrops happen mostly for osm and atom and juno, you get these if you stake on validator and they are mostly great projects. Go on telegram and search airdrops cosmos i think and there is a group with a list of all upcoming drops, so take some in validator and then superfluid will also stake some. Paid in osmo and swapped for whatever pool and restaked, I say BTC as this is a low price so can only go up, yes in Keplr

So potentially 200 well planted bucks, but thats the thing in crypto everything seems so good until bearmarket hits and you bleed XD
And oh the blood is painfull

I will look more into it, just started reading canning the docs a bit

Its very complicated to be honest, its over my head but feel free to join the TG, alot of cool people on there, if it works it will be defi 3.0 and will totally revolutions’ the industry.

Gosh just had a look at mc is only 500 000 unreal, circulating supply is 5,567,881 and they are just around the corner from launch, I would invest now but already brought about 10 000 tokens so I am done haha, the one that works with the eye token is Scarcity (SCX), there are only 7 000 of them.

When is its launch?

Maybe I give it a shot
But also not good times to launch something now or?

I looked at the liquidity of the pools and it is super small the eth pool was like 2 eth I think so for sure early

1 Like

I would see Zilliqa as the “other version of Radix”.

They cannot solve the “atomic composability” yet, but they are taking the same road, question their end goal first, and they also consider that’s “an aspect need more research”.

I don’t know if they can solve this in the end or not, but I can see they’re the only L1 beside Radix taking the same road.

1 Like

There website indeed reads similar to Radix website

And their smart contracts are already running?

1 Like

Yes, Zilliqa | ecosystem
Already kicking.

2 Likes

Akash Network is a Distributed Peer-to-Peer Marketplace for Cloud Compute being developed to take on AWS built cosmos. Akash Network envisions a world where cloud computing is permissionless, sovereign, and open, where builders of the internet have greater freedom to expand the human experience.

Akash Network is building this future.

Known as the “Airbnb for Cloud Compute”, Akash Network provides a fast, efficient and low-cost application deployment solution. Developers leveraging Akash’s platform can access cloud computing at up to three times less than the cost of centralized cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure. Utilizing containerization and open-source technology, Akash Network leverages 85% of underutilized cloud capacity in 8.4 million global data centers, enabling anyone to buy and sell cloud computing.

The team is pretty amazing, lead by Greg Osuri who is a maverick in the IT world , the market cap is 34 million, so small and by staking the token you will get reward for all the profit made on the entire cloud , if you look at aws, that could be billions and billions.

Check them out at https://akash.network/

If there were a project as good as Radix out there - or at least worthy the half of it - I would have already invested in.

How do you believe there’s a project that’s better than radix or half? I don’t think research can be done half-assed. Because currently all developers are developing their networks continuously, As in general Defi Dpos in general always offers new solutions to the existing defi problems.

I think there will continue to be those who initiate innovation, So I think all future projects will be a lot better, but the problem is how they will hold up.

I remember zilliqa has a very slow network, I’ve used it a few times. And it takes quite a long time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would probably go all-in with similar projects, something like Hedera, Kadena or Zilliqa.

Monero, too, is cool: it can be seen as a competitor to Bitcoin, but more privacy-focused. I think it has great potential.

1 Like

Nice to see Behodler mentioned here - there is indeed quite a bit of overlap between the two communities. It’s a microcap and highly innovative project on solidity so there is a risk of exploits etc given how novel it is. At the same time it is incredibly ambitious and potentially disruptive within the DeFi space - the docs can be challenging to wrap your head around initially, but it’s well worth the dive-in. It’s a bit like Radix in that the more you learn about it and understand the future potential the more exciting it is