‘RadixTalk is back!’ contest - participate and earn rewards!

To celebrate RadixTalk's return, we're creating a contest for everyone where you can win prizes ranging from beautiful NFTs to awesome tokens!

All you have to do is participate in the forum: the more you engage, the more chances you have of winning. Creating new discussions is very encouraged :wink:

Contest starts on the 9th of June and lasts two weeks, until the 23nd of June.
Contest will end at 00:00 UTC of the 24th of June.

Prize pool:

• 25000 IDA tokens
  • 5000 VKC tokens
  • 3000 PLANET tokens
  • 2500 OCI tokens
  • 2500 DPH tokens
  • 1000 XSEED tokens
  • 5 BOBBY tokens
  • 5 Abandoned Scorpions :scorpion:
  • 5 RadixPandas :panda_face:
  • 5 Buffs from Buff Wild Crew :ox:
  • 5 Mutant Cats from Mutant Cat Society :cat2:
  • 5 Radoodles :cat:
  • 5 CerberRADS :dog:
  • 3 Radishes from Radish Eco :herb:
  • 3 Vikings from Vikingland :axe:
  • 3 ScryptoChaps :framed_picture:
  • 2 Dapper Dachshunds :hotdog:

Rules:

• Top 10 players in the Leaderboard will win a prize.
  • No multiple accounts.
  • No spam, offtopic or low effort posts (thanks, very good, cool…); staff will remove those posts if necessary.
  • No abusing the like button.
  • RadixTalk is an English-only forum, posts written in other languages will be removed.
  • Winners will be picked from the Leaderboard, staff is obviously excluded.
  • Minimum participation levels apply, in which case the contest may be extended at the discretion of RadixTalk.

Prizes:

• NFTs: 1 Abandoned Scorpion, 1 Radish, 1 ScryptoChap, 1 Mutant Cat, 1 Buff, 1 Radoodle
    • Tokens: 1 $BOBBY, 10000 $IDA, 1000 $DPH, 1000 $OCI, 500 $XSEED, 300 $PLANET, 1000 $VKC
    • NFTs: 1 Abandoned Scorpion, 1 Radish, 1 Buff, 1 Mutant Cat
    • Tokens: 1 $BOBBY, 5000 $IDA, 500 $DPH, 500 $OCI, 300 $XSEED, 300 $PLANET, 1000 $VKC.
    • NFTs: 1 Abandoned Scorpion, 1 Radish, 1 Buff
    • Tokens: 1 $BOBBY, 4000 $IDA, 300 $DPH, 300 $OCI, 200 $XSEED, 300 $PLANET, 1000 $VKC.
    • NFTs: 1 Abandoned Scorpion, 1 Buff
    • Tokens: 1 $BOBBY, 3000 $IDA, 200 $DPH, 200 $OCI, 300 $PLANET, 1000 $VKC.
    • NFTs: 1 Abandoned Scorpion, 1 Mutant Cat
    • Tokens: 1 $BOBBY, 2000 $IDA, 100 $DPH, 100 $OCI, 300 $PLANET, 1000 $VKC.
    • NFTs: 1 Radix Panda, 1 Dapper Dachshund, 1 Mutant Cat, 1 ScryptoChap, 1 CerberRAD
    • Tokens: 1000 $IDA, 100 $DPH, 100 $OCI, 300 $PLANET.
    • NFTs: 1 Viking NFT, 1 Radix Panda, 1 Buff, 1 Radoodle, 1 CerberRAD
    • Tokens: 100 $DPH, 100 $OCI, 300 $PLANET.
    • NFTs: 1 Viking NFT, 1 Radix Panda, 1 Mutant Cat, 1 Radoodle, 1 CerberRAD
    • NFTs: 1 Radix Panda, 1 Dapper Dachshund, 1 ScryptoChap, 1 Radoodle, 1 CerberRAD
    • NFTs: 1 Viking NFT, 1 Radix Panda, 1 Radoodle, 1 CerberRAD
    • Tokens: 300 $PLANET.

Sponsored by:

Disqualified users:

34 Likes

I want to remind everyone that the contest starts on the 9th of June and points will start getting counted from that date. I temporarily disabled the Leaderboard to prevent confusion.

To clarify, no points for the contest will be earned until the 9th of June. Thanks for the understanding! :slight_smile:

31 Likes

I’d also like to remind everyone that spam, offtopic or low effort posts (thanks, very good, cool…) will be removed and if you receive multiple warnings for this reason, you’ll also be silenced.
I’ve already had to silence some users today, so please refrain from creating low effort posts just to increase your post count. It won’t work.

19 Likes

To promote more high quality posts instead of low effort threads, I updated and might continue to update the cheer system. I feel like rewarding users who actually spend time and effort in their posts, instead of just trying to create as many posts as possible, is very important. Guides, how-to’s, quality discussions and well liked threads are encouraged.

If you see changes in your score don’t worry and be assured that high quality posts are and will be rewarded well.
Thank you.

10 Likes

Last day of the RadixTalk contest! Just as a quick reminder: contest will end at 00:00 UTC of the 24th of June.
You still have some time to climb the leaderboard :wink:

The leaderboard will automatically stop counting points when the contest ends. The list of winners will be posted tomorrow, in this thread.

4 Likes

The contest has ended!

Winners:

1. @Ratty
  2. @andrea
  3. @TamasH
  4. @Dwiki
  5. @Shrimp
  6. @ZitaDonDon
  7. @kevinforrestconnors
  8. @Wagtail
  9. @unghuuduc
  10. @MaremmaMan

PM me your wallet address and I will send the prizes by tomorrow.
Congratulations to all the winners and all the partecipants!

I will leave the leaderboard as is for some time, to let everyone check the results, and then will restore it to normal, counting points outside the contest.

Thank you everyone for having participated and helped grow RadixTalk!

8 Likes