These are great community mentions of additional tools that may help your development journey on Scrypto. Please note, some libraries may be out of date as you know, open source maintenance is hard, so please kindly let the authors know to update them. If you can think of any other resources in the ecosystem today, please let me know!
- Test framework which makes testing easier GitHub - plymth/scrypto-unit: A lightweight testing framework for Scrypto.
- Static typing for resources/vaults GitHub - devmannic/scrypto_statictypes: Use explicit container types with Scrypto! Leverage the Rust compiler's type checking to increase security and productivity when developing Radix blueprints.
- Unofficial support for JSON string serialization GitHub - CosmWasm/serde-json-wasm: serde_json for Wasm programs (small, deterministic, no floats)
- An easier way to develop using resim GitHub - RadGuild/revup: Resim rapid instantiator
- Basic wallet using PTE Browser extension Pouch