Should play to earn games be part of Radix future?

Thanks for sharing this! A few days ago I won a giveaway and they sent me some daxters, and I was trying to understand the use cases behind this token. Have you already tried the game?

1 Like

One development that has indeed gone viral is that several P2E platforms are already present on the blockchain network as well. such as SLP tokens, Sand tokens from the sandbox.

Now for radix itself, which I know is Shekel’s meso project, apart from creating NFT Shekel, they are also committed to making a game competition in their project.

Shekels will be used as a cross-platform currency. The current plan is that utility will be provided by NFTs purchasable only with Shekel token, to provide

a) membership within NTM gaming team
b) benefits from this membership
c) staking utility. We have a growing gaming team with vested interest in all these things, and thus a solid foundation for this sort of internal economy.

On the other hand, our developers and artist that I am collaborating with want to provide art that would be considered valuable on its own to create a symbiosis of sorts to keep the ball perpetually rolling.

So the artist-run NFT marketplace will be the cross-platform part

The persons who weren’t found to be bots or whitelist hunters early on will receive a high utility NFT.

NTM itself has multiple affiliations and corporate interests, being that it’s currently the second-largest gaming guild operating primarily within Gala Games.

Shekel token itself will be distributed sparingly as rewards for gaming competitions within NTM gaming team, and for promotional contests that will result in rare NFT offerings.

I think that’s all I can tell about this

1 Like

I think its absolutely crucial , I have land in two big games coming up and gaming is going to be as big as defi on DLT platforms, most games need to use a layer 2 , so gaming on a layer one will be epic , if you look on the radix website it says gaming so that is something they are planning for.

I think in the future all games will be released on the a ledger, everything we do is moving from the old centralised system to the new decentralised model.

@Vlad That is actually an important point , you can have the best CGI in a film but if the story is rubbish it will suck. I do think games like Illvuim will set a bench mark, as from what I have seen its super fun to play, very deep for gamers and normal people and will also have Illvuim zero on mobile, check it out an tell me what you think. I think you need not only rewards but an eco system of value, where NFT digital items can grow in value and be swapped or rented.

But yes play and earn I fully understand that.

1 Like

Man I am sorry but I think that it total incorrect, the gaming industry play to earn has not even started.