Today’s news 10 june
–In Latest Crypto Hack, 20M Tokens Lost As Market Maker Wintermute Takes Blame
–Ethereum Merge Dress Rehearsal To Take Place Tonight
–Michael Saylor: Bitcoin Is Going To A Million Dollar
–ApeCoin DAO Officially Favor To Remain Within Ethereum Ecosystem
–75% Of Retailers Eyeing Crypto Payments Within 24 Months: Deloitte
I like this section, would be a trigger to check the forums daily, or however often you plan on posting these. Just would like to request these news items to be clickable. Links to the original articles would be much appreciated.
Thanks a lot mate😊
I am surely going to pull more and more crypto news also i will try to put article link next time.
Thanks For wothing it
Hope you stick with us for more
**New crypto update **
**- oinme and Circle announced a collaboration to integrate USDC into Coinme’s cash onramp and offramp ecosystem. *
- Huobi announced the launch of Ivy Blocks.
- Circle announced it agreed to buy digital asset infrastructure platform Cybavo for an undisclosed amount…
This year’s downturn in the #crypto market has made venture capital investors in the #metaverse and #P2E sector more cautious, although user engagement in the games themselves remains robust.
I think a daily crypto update might be very useful for the community, but with the following suggestions:
- Have links in the news, as Jazzer suggested in your previous topic
- Have the same format for each and every topic title, to make it easy to differentiate. (for example, we can’t see the date in this topic title, just ‘today’, which won’t look too good tomorrow )
- Make it readable by formatting correctly
Let me show you an example of what I mean:
Daily Crypto News - 2022/06/11
Coinme collaborates with Circle on using USD coin for P2P payments
I believe this is good/bad because of this&that.
Huobi announced the launch of Ivy Blocks.
Your thoughts here.
I really like your base idea, just feel that this format can serve the community better.
Today Update 2022/06/14
• Tron’s network stablecoin USDD lost its peg against the US dollar, slumping to as low as 91 cents, as the crypto market took a nosedive as investors grew increasingly concerned about persistently high inflation, tightening financial conditions, and a potential recession.
• Crypto exchange Crypto.com and lending platform BlockFi plan to cut a total of more than 400 jobs, joining a growing list of crypto companies looking to reduce the number of employees.
• Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey reiterated his stance on cryptocurrencies, stating that the asset class ‘has no intrinsic value.’
• Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy (MSTR) suffered an unrealized loss of over $1 billion in bitcoin (BTC) holdings as the largest crypto price by market value touched $22,900 in Monday trade.
• The world’s largest crypto exchange by trading volume, Binance, resumes. bitcoin (BTC) withdrawals after Monday morning’s lull, the company said.
• Coinbase will cut 18% of full-time jobs, according to an email sent to employees Tuesday.
• CEO Brian Armstrong pointed to a possible recession, a need to manage costs and growing “too quickly” during a bull market.
• “We appear to be entering a recession after a 10+ year economic boom,” Armstrong says. “While it’s hard to predict the economy or the markets, we always plan for the worst so we can operate the business through any environment.”
Thanks for the quick summary of recent events including links!
May I request to keep the opinion bit separate from the news (which should just be facts)?
Thanks & Cheers!