What do you think is the best way to promote Radix?

We are all aware that the project have a terrific potential, but for Radix to reach its true potential, we need more people involved.

In my opinion, the word-of-mouth is not enough, thus we should organize and run more community meet-ups and events in our countries, buuuut… maybe it’s still not enough. Really interested in your opinion.

1 Like

I think the best way will be for the team to continue to preform and deliver and if this happens coin berau or other big channels will have to cover the project and this will really get noticed also we need to get on binance ect

I believe that in a fast-paced and transformative world, unconventional methods are important. We need something extraordinary. How about a decentralized experimental project? Interested people join together and create a space where people communicate, interact and live only through decentralized services. This could be accompanied scientifically and analyzed in terms of state theory and social science.

I know that this does not appeal to the masses. But if even institutions with a high reputation recognize the added value of Radix, it will create legitimacy.

3 Likes

Few things that I can think of:

1. First, we need CMC listing. Like ASAP. 80-90% of traders use this platform everday, we need this to make our project more known.
  2. Second, exchange listings. I know that the Team is actively working on that one, and I won’t say a new thing that having Binance would make a huge difference.
  3. Third, contribute locally as much as you can. Radix has just launched its’ volunteer program. Check here: (Radix Ambassador Program Update | The Radix Blog | Radix DLT)
  4. Use Twitter, Youtube comment sections to spread awareness. They seem ineffective at first, but I believe they have an impact.
  5. Try to understand the tech, and then create simple-to-understand resources which you can use to promote. Radix tech is not easy, and we need the average people understandings too. :slight_smile:
2 Likes

I love the Twitter giveaways where you need to retweet or create a post with certain hash tags or info pertaining to Radix / Radix projects. It’s crazy how much advertising you can get when there’s an NFT worth 20xrd on the line lol

1 Like

Scour ideas from the Alternative Finance movement and so case studies on how easy they will be to implement on radix. Maybe also include notes on why EVM or sharded networks without Atomic Composability are not sufficient to rapidly build and experiment with these ideas.

Also, focus on blueprints that create tools for local economies. These can be copied, permuted and reimagined in thousands of way by indecent local economies, creating a decentralized experiment lab on a scale that other networks ignore by focusing on major global solutions meant to serve the whole network, like a DEX.

2 Likes

Yes, I love it too. The radix twitter community is really active during this period and I’ve to admit that I discovered a lot of interesting and funny projects simply by scrolling twitter. One of them is radical dinosaurs.

1 Like

Something similar to what MANA is trying to do with decentraland!

1 Like

So far the best way is to let the community grow and spread on a massive, regional whole.
Community events and activities usually get the most attention.

But the most significant thing is usually spending some money to campaign on mainstream platforms such as coin market caps or Gecko coins.

1 Like

Making Event to other Country.
Like Asian Country.

2 Likes

I think if somehow elonmusk get to know about this project than it would be great way to promote it

1 Like

In this case Elon Musk is the best influencer in the Crypto world and one review will turn the world upside down.
Are we going to get it or not? nice cooperation i think if he join :))

1 Like

Once a week in every capital of the world. Lets go.

1 Like

Lmao now that’s I’m talking about!!! We need someone to create a crowd funding source to finance Operation Radix Sky! :joy: