What is the overall community feeling on best validators to stake for airdrops?

Personally; at the moment my top10 for new stake would be:

1. Caviar9
  2. Delphibets
  3. Radix DLT staking
  4. Radical staking
  5. Dogecube
  6. Lucky8
  7. Stake Nordic
  8. XRDscan
  9. Radstakes
  10. actually i dont have a number 10 :-p

Ocinode and affiliate nodes are missing in this list as nodes alrdy full for new stakes to get extra benefits.

12 Likes

I think Florian Pieper is the best validator because maximum validator got up to 1.5% without XIDAR | Radix-Collection.com :2nd_place_medal::1st_place_medal::3rd_place_medal: and Florian Pieper.
So guys if you stake you should think about your future reward :money_mouth_face:

More best validator
:heavy_dollar_sign: Radical Staking :heavy_dollar_sign:
BCW Technologies
Cobra Stakes
Jazzer :earth_africa: NL
:frog: /biz/

8 Likes

this is my top 5:

1. Ocinode
  2. Florian Pieper
  3. Staatenlos Node
  4. Stake Nordic
  5. Caviar Nine

as you can see, i like OCI airdrops :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Delphibets and OCI (IMO) have the most promising roadmap for long term, solid projects. I’m also staking on Florian’s validator because he’s a legend and I know my XRD is in good hands while staked with him.

8 Likes

There was i reason i didnt yap about Ocinode… reason for this is no bonus airdrop eglible for new stakers as node alrdy full. Other nodes other same oci airdrop but still you receive other tokens.

4 Likes

:thinking: What tokens you getting @ these nodes… except for oci in partner airdropz

3 Likes

I think delphibets is the best validators to stake
Beacuse it’s is good for long term

3 Likes

What do you think about radical staking, sir? I was thinking about staking with them.

Caviar nine is the best!

I also stake to xseed as well

I would put xseed on this list…

3 Likes

If we only think about airdrops here, OCI partners, Delphinode, and RadixDLT Staking (XSEED) are the top 3 for me. I also like Lucky8 lossless lottery project too.

3 Likes

Xseed is in the list :-p its nr.3.

1 Like

Radical staking is great for maya airdropz potentially and giveaways

3 Likes

Would agree. Did not try Lucky8 yet, but have Stake Nordic instead.

1 Like

This is the main reason why I’m staking with them! It seems that they will release their token very soon. Mayas protocol is very solid project because its aware of the issues behind Bitcoin mining and of all current mining projects, and it is working really hard on finding a good solutions to them.

2 Likes

Not seeing Ideomaker yet is odd.

I feel like there are gonna be staking airdrops and with this amazing team I really dont miss out on those!

Also: Big Xidar fan here. IDA is really undervalued imo.

2 Likes

Born times I heard they are not staking airdrops for now. So apart from XRD we may not get any other airdrops.

Currently they are the most favorite validator to get more rewards besides XRD.
And I agree if someone does it long term it’s best.

2 Likes

Might be the reason for now, but honestly I don’t wanna miss out on @Vlad 's things and projects and when there is gonna be a drop coming I don’t wanna be left without. Regardless of that, I think supporting his projects through staking is a great way!

2 Likes

I stake with Delphibets (Delphinodes) and Ociswap. But since the total stake of the Ocisnode is already so high, I get very little OCI with my quite small stake there…

1 Like

Here are my favorite ones:
My top 3 are:

1. OCI (everyone knows why, no need to explain further)
  2. XIDAR (multiple projects, 0% fee)
  3. Cavier (multiple projects)

If you have extra XRD to be staked, here are some additional nodes that also offer airdrops:
-Radical Staking (in partnership with project Maya)
-radix.plus (token GOLD)
-RadixDLT Staking (scrypto chap)
-RadixPlanet(token Planet, SEX, quite popular trading platform for Alts right now)
-DELPHIBETS (token DPH)
-EasyStake (Panda)
-:norway: StakeNordic.com (Viking, RaDragon)
-TopRadixNode (doesn’t have a token yet, but the project Impahla is work in progress, token soon to be minted)

4 Likes

When you say multiple projects , what do you mean ? Do you get rewards from multiple projects ? Can you elobrate what are these projects for XIDAR and Cavier