When did you buy your first XRD?

Just curious to see when people started their Radix journey. Are you an early adopter, are you just in for a short time or are you even waiting until Babylon and do not own any $XRD yet?

Personally I bought my first XRD beginning of April. So still new to that game.

1 Like

Start of the bull run at about 0.06 and then just kept adding and staking

1 Like

When was that? Do you remember?

I don’t remember exactly when. It was at the time of the Olympia release.

1 Like

Hello Nelly, I found the project by accident. Then they had a token sell in Bitfinex last year 2021 and I have been keeping my few XRDs since then. I amaze by the community, and the technology, and the potential that Radix can bring to the field.

4 Likes

Me too, during the first months of 2022. Still a lot to learn!

1 Like

does exrd count as well? Cause that was way earlier obviously then :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s well worth it, originally probably coming from a friend’s recommendation in mid-2021.
And I feel a very big bullish.

I was a little disappointed actually for not being the first at that time :cry::cry:

1 Like

Bought it early after eXRD launch. Was lazy about converting to XRD. Then it started skyrocketing in November and I realized I needed to do eXRD → XRD fast or else I wouldn’t be able to pay the capital gains tax on the transaction. So I did it, then paid a big ol tax bill in 2022 even though XRD’s moon phase collapsed :(. Oh well, tax loss harvesting + I’m in this for the long haul anyways.

3 Likes

i started buying this year in january 22 @ 0,25 usd. until today i bought more and more with better prices.

2 Likes

I first bought in 2021 December. Price was around 0.25, and I keep DCA-ing ever since, slowly making my average buy price lower.

So I am clearly not early compared to many, but still compared to the whole cryptospace. :wink:

1 Like

I’m probably the only one starting at the $0.5 floor and that’s where I started, even though it’s filled with sadness right now. I’m sure $1 will be there by the end of this year at least. :sweat_smile:

1 Like