Which alt's will come back, let's have some fun predicting

Maybe Luna 2.0 can survive, but ofc not Luna Classic

Even though I quite hope that Luna Classic can regain trust. and many people say they will burn a large amount of supply. But if it finally might be inevitable.

We will see in the future but in my opinions the chances are very slim but if they restore trust the gains obviously would be huge so can very much understand your thinking to have a position in it

I think many project will die out, here is a few promising one that I think will get stronger:

• Radix (no need for explanation here)
  • Polygon ( I think Ethereum will remain in the top for a few years, and a good L2 with many use cases will be very popular)
  • Elrond (Elrond is a pretty good layer 1 and already many people know them. I think it will be a TOP 10 first before Radix)
  • Quant (this is also a long term bet just like Radix, they aim for a different thing than us (connecting blockchains) but has the technology behind them)
2 Likes

I am also bullish on matic yet I am actually not sure what will happen to them if eth 2.0 will happen at one point since than the network would not need a layer one because it should already be strong enough on it’s own

Correct me if I am wrong but I dont think eth 2.0 will turn it into a layer1 ?

Matic @shrimp luna dead for sure
@zita xrp I dont think so
avax yes I think
@andrea Atom yes indeed and juno
@shrimp, need to look into Kda

I think all the smart contract ones are great buys indeed 10x for sure and Ilvuim is going to 2k in this bear market for sure

1 Like

@Shrimp
Yes I think they still have a chance even if it’s just a slim chance, But that’s what I hope by taking the opportunity this time.

I’ve heard of a few but I’ve never been to this one. Maybe I’ll look further if it really has as much potential as radix.

1 Like

Can you please explain the reasons behind this? In my opinion, COSMOS (and ATOM) is a network that is trying hard to bring mass adoption to reality and inter-connectivity among blockchains. Perhaps it is nothing new, because there are a lot of projects that are on the same wavelength. ATOM’s staking, LPs and airdrops are also something very cool.

1 Like

Idk the truth, but that’s something coming from the Cosmos communily leader in my country so it’s probably the truth. Yeah and on the opposite, he also said Cosmos has the ambition to build Internet of blockchains, but that’s it, it’s not ATOM, Cosmos not equal to ATOM.

He also said if you really want to buy a token with a good tokeneconomics, should buy OSMO instead.

1 Like

Upps sorry just realized was meaning to say layer 2.

I wanted to open the question what is happening to matic when eth finally get upgrades and thus is more scalable so potentially no more need for a cheap layer 2

No exactly true. ATOM have three use cases: as a spam-prevention mechanism, as staking tokens, and as a voting mechanism in governance . As a spam prevention mechanism, ATOM are used to pay fees. The fee may be proportional to the amount of computation required by the transaction, similar to Ethereum’s concept of “gas”.

But i do prefer osm as I can get rewards for staking ect , you pay fees in each chain for that token, atom was never meant to be a token for fees as stated above.

The leader also said that the written things on Cosmos FAQ (your source) are already old. As their whitepaper also didn’t said the truth: Cosmos IBC wasn’t using hub but “relayer”.

Idk if what you said is true or not, but you can ask the Cosmos community leader in Vietnam country yourself.

Let’s hope it is not true would really make the project shine

Even with hope, after found out what happened with the original founders, I lost all my hope, even “destroy atomic composability” on top of that

1 Like

Since I recommended Polygon, I also feel the need to answer to this. There are already a couple of articles about this, I have found the most useful this one: Will Ethereum 2.0 Kill Polygon (MATIC)? | by Maximilian Perkmann | DataDrivenInvestor

In short: Ethereum is not expected to reach Polygon’s speed even after the update. Polygon also continuously exploring faster scaling solutions, and they also have huge number of partners, dApps and ongoing projects which make them profitable in the future. And last: even though Ethereum is expected to become faster and cheaper, it will not become interoperable. Polygon can claim this use case for itself.

Thx for answering
Thats great to read that matic will still continue to have it’s usecases on ETH especially interoperability might be a big and important thing for ETH
it’s really mad to see ETH under 1K make it seem that everything is possible and that it might bleed a lot more