Community/mobile wallets for Radix

WARNING: Use those wallet at your own risk. They are made by community members and haven’t been reviewed by RadixWorks or RadixTalk.

Android and iOS wallets:

Browser based wallets:

Name RadBag Wallet Stream Wallet Z3us
Android :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :x:
iOS :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :x:
Chrome :x: :x: :white_check_mark:
Firefox :x: :x: :white_check_mark:
Edge :x: :x: :white_check_mark:
Send and receive :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Stake :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Unstake :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Ledger support :white_check_mark: :x: :white_check_mark:
Multi wallet :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Web3 support :x: :x: :white_check_mark:
Tracker :x: :white_check_mark: :x:
Token creation :white_check_mark: :x: :x:

Find anything wrong? Let me know in the comments!

13 Likes

Great👍
Grazie per questa lista aggiornata socio.

1 Like

Really great resource, puts into perspective feature parity comparisons :+1:

1 Like

CerbyMask is not only closed source but it seems like the Cerby discord and telegrams just disappeared. They may have rugged. I recommend not using CerbyMask until the situation has been cleared up.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I hope the situation clears and that it’s just a misunderstanding.
I added a warning in the meanwhile.

2 Likes

Stream Wallet is also a very good tracker. If you do not want to use it as wallet.

1 Like

RadBag has token creator feature.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check this out. Any idea how it compares to the Radix Staker tracker? It would be nice to be able to track all my Radix Alts as well.

It’s good and you can track alts but it does not show much staking data.

Mattia, can you give me some clarification on Tracker.
and should we build it in to Z3US :grin:

I haven’t used Stream Wallet yet, but it should be the ability to track your portfolio’s worth in USD, like shown here:

and should we build it in to Z3US :grin:

More features are always welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lots to do, lots to do :grin:

I think it’s also good, then add features along with tracking the price in the market.
Taking prices off the AMM dex while it might be cool too.
So the first one is the best​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

From my perspective, Radix Stream Wallet is no different than how Meta Mask was done, since it is a third party wallet. Can we really consider it a safe wallet?

I will be honest: I am not sure about putting my seed phrase in such a new app. Maybe I will give it a try in a second moment.

1 Like

Great comparison, and nice too see Cerby wallet is removed. :slight_smile:

I have personally used RadBag and I am happy with the experience. Fast & user-friendly. They built trust by providing an open source project. I agree with @andrea that closed source project after the Cerby rugpull is a no-go for now.

I also believe that the official mobile wallet at Babylon will have all the necessary function, and these community wallets may go to the background.

Than use/test it as burner/secondary wallet. For airdrops, giveaways, swaps, Radit etc. In case you need mobile convenience. Desktop wallet for staking and you are good to go.

1 Like

Yeah this is a good approach :slight_smile:
so store your XRD in the official and test other wallets with small amounts.

I’m very much looking forward to seeing the official mobile wallet at Babylon.
From what what I hear from Russel from RDX works, we are going to see ground breaking stuff in the crypto space.

1 Like

Yes, I’m pretty confident it will be a success. Just to summarize, here are some screenshots from the official Telegram group about the stage of development of a mobile wallet:

Immagine 2022-06-14 155001

Immagine 2022-06-14 155054

Blockquote I also believe that the official mobile wallet at Babylon will have all the necessary function, and these community wallets may go to the background.

I completely agree. As @Zoddo proposed to me, I will surely give it a try, testing it as a secondary wallet just for random giveaways. However, from my point of view, at this early stage of development, closed source project like a third-party mobile wallet are not so relevant. Just a matter of time and the core team will release the official mobile wallet.

3 Likes

My message matured really well. Z3US is used on several cDEX-es right now. Radix is getting traction.

3 Likes

Just noticed, z3us has token creation now doesnt it?

1 Like