Current market situation & XRD listings

How do you evaluate XRD’s listings in the current market conditions?

3 Likes

Xrd is stable in this market situation and team working hard so , soon will be hear about big news about xrd. Just buy and hold

1 Like

I am happy they are introducing new exchanges every few weeks. It will contribute to correct CMC ranking. I think they should keep doing that regardless of the current market situation.

1 Like

for the moment i can’t say radix is stable. in the last 3 months we wen’t down from 0,17 to 0,07.

True. But there’s no need to worry, xrd is going down simply because we are facing a difficult socioeconomicalpolitical period. The fact that more and more exchanges are listing xrd it’s something that attests the real value of the project.

unfortunattely there was no big impact in the recent new listings. but i think the problem is the actual market situation.

I think that currently there isn’t anything significant price change that occurs with listings when the market is bleeding.
But we need more than just listings, maybe rumors or trading events to increase transaction volume.
Then the Coinmarketcap update should be one of the priorities, Radix needs its actual rank position to become more known,

what do you think about paid pump service? celebreties or influencer that will promote xrd?

1 Like

Yes true but most alts have lost 70 percent, I think radix has preformed really well , the truth is the tech has not changed and radix is still an awesome project - buy the blood friends.

Radix have sponsored some YouTube channels but I dont feel this is the best way to go, the best thing is to focus on getting on to top tier exchanges and meeting roadmap goals, the tech will speak for itself

1 Like

In my opinion, the problem with influencers promoting crypto is that you never know how much you can trust them. I know this is how things work today but this dilemma is what annoyed me when I first got interested in crypto: as a newbie, I first went to YT and typed “crypto” or “bitcoin” or “blockchain” and 19 out of 20 were just clickbait scammers and “influencers” who had nothing of value to say.

I think the effect comes later. We are currently increasing the availability of XRD. With the listing on CMC, we are visible to millions of people on page 1. In weak market cycles the right work is done! :+1: :100:

3 Likes

That’s the most powerful way right now, some people just follow fomo and crypto influencers.
But that’s not a price to match for a momentary upgrade.

Completely agree. The Kim Kardashian’s case from last year is just one of the first examples that comes to my mind.

1 Like

yes that’s great, but releasing when the market is bleeding is a bit ineffective in my opinion.
The interesting thing is if someone adds some local events along with the listing.

In some local telegram groups radix is ​​even a little slow for the latest listing information. I hope the radix core team will come back for other local communities not only focused on the main group.

1 Like

Screenshot_2022-06-12-07-31-56-084_com.bitfinex.mobileapp

again the whole crypto market is in a massive downtrend. i personally see prices below 0,06.
what do you think guys?

2 Likes

This is a barrage of attacks for the market, the downward trend continues to occur unavoidably. Likewise, I see the possibility that the price will continue to fall until the end of this month.
The solution to this maybe we need to hope for the global economic market to improve. Fud like the war between Ukraine (Nato + USA) with Russia made a lot of impact.
and also the effects of the pandemic have not yet been able to recover given the deep downturn in the world economy.

After all, we cannot start a new trend if conditions continue as they are today.

3 Likes

well i think if the interest charges will go up step by step in the next years, we will have bigger problems. why should someone invest in a high risk market then?

1 Like

I could imagine that it goes down to 0,03 in the coming two weeks, but actually not very nervous about it. Bought about 1000 new XRD yesterday for 0,075. Maybe too early, but needed it for more staking, so I think it will be OK in the long run anyways.

1 Like

There are a couple of price prediction thread already, but here is my take:

In the short term, we can tank much. High inflation, bad market conditions, and the war also contributes to this.

As I posted here, Radix still does pretty well compared to other cryptocurrencies. We have Babylon coming up pretty soon, and most of the investors are just holding. (Bitfinex wallet size decreases day by day :slight_smile: )

Short term, we can go 0.04-0.05 I believe.

The question will be where are you going to save money when cryptocurrencies fall, stock markets crash, currencies experience massive inflation, even to keep money in bank accounts is risky.

@NellySayon I’ve tried to suppress the feeling of loss by leaving it and staking, even though the market continues to turn bad there may still be hope, and continue to do DCA to reduce the loss rate.

2 Likes