Current market situation & XRD listings

i know they already exist.
but short and long term price prediction is a different story. for short term indications we have already some facts.

for long term predictions we have to speculate.
the majority assumes that the russia/ukraine conflict will soon be resolved. but what if a 3rd world war breaks out? what impact does this have on the crypto market?

1 Like

I see a temporary bottom for BTC and ETH somewhere the end this month. About 26.06-30.06

I will add some alts there and play the potential bounce. I don’t know if that’s gonna be just a bottom or ‘the’ bottom. But I am confident we will bounce. And so I am willing to take the risk.

That’s about 23k BTC price wise.

Radix moves the same directions as btc but not quite predictable with the magnitude.

I see a bottom temporarily in the same timeframe but with very uncertain prices. I don’t see us dropping below the ICO price of 3.9 cents though.

1 Like

TA is nonsense mate , TA is a complete lie. Wedges and patterns cannot predict the market
@NellySayon - 0.03 wow that would be amazing actually I would buy buy buy. I think 0.05 is the bottom for radix
@TamasH Bullish indeed

hi guys, price is slowly decrasing. we’re arround 0,067 now. are you buying, waiting or selling? i personally will wait for prices arround 0,06.
IMG_20220613_083552

1 Like

First maybe I’ll look at the market sentiment first. In this case I will pay attention to the movement of Bitcoin. If he continues to fall through the support line maybe we will see bitcoin on the 20K floor.

This is like a domino effect that will affect the XRD/BTC pair Currently the price continues to be eroded by the decline in Bitcoin in the pool.

Maybe I’ll wait for BTC to see if he will make a certain move, because to make sure the XRD ground floor and the right point to enter.

Sentiment this week will tend to make the market bleed and I’ll likely place a bet for $0.05. Realistically the bitcoin pair is a burden for radix in bearish times.

I hope you guys keep your money and act bravely or cautiously.

2 Likes

it’s crazy, but if you invest 5k usd you will get a huge difference of xrd.

price 0,08 = 62’500 xrd
price 0,07 = 71’428 xrd
price 0,06 = 83’333 xrd
price 0,05 = 100k xrd

1 Like

I think if radix gets mentioned on Coin Bureau, we will see such a lift in price and maybe even get the interest of Binance, when do you think Guy will do a video on Radix ?

I don’t really see we are that point when a big youtuber like him will talk about the project without being sponsored. Sponsorship worked well with DataDash for example, it is really hard to get some shoutout without it. With Xi’an, it can happen, earlier I am not really sure.

About the current market situation: XRD is still holding up pretty well, for example BTC&ETH dropped more in the previous 24 hour bloodbath, than XRD. We also keep moving up on the ranking of Coingecko. :wink:

where do you expect the bottom?
below 0,06 usd or at the actual range?

Maybe I’m hoping it’s 0.06 or at most the 0.05 floor, I’m very positive this is still a pretty good situation than other altcoins.

Although I don’t really expect these two things to happen, I do expect the price to jump back up, in the next few days if possible.

In addition, to see the movement of xrd directly, you can look at the exchange directly.

1 Like

Well it does not really matter what I expect, but as I wrote above we can hit 5c from here.
Let’s remember that BTC should have a very huge support at 20k (previous cycle ATH) which can mark a new cycle bottom. :wink:

1 Like

Personally (and please don’t look at this as a financial advice), I am just waiting. And maybe will buy more if falls around 0.05. If your plan is to hold, selling is not the wisest choice: in my opinon these ups and downs we are currently facing are merely determined by the crash of the entire crypto market: we all won’t really know of xrd real value until Xian.

LOL, it is still falling. The same ETH… It seems that we’re unlikely to see a meaningful rally for the next 12 to 18 months. Fears of a recession, investors that liquidate risky assets, the collapse of both Luna and TerraUSD and lender Celsius pausing withdrawals have further eroded confidence in the space. Do you thing prices could fall even Lower? And what about xrd?

Well, my previous prediction (which so far happened always!) that the previous ATH will hold certainly failed. BTC at 17,7k as we speak. Now the bottom can be a little bit more far down sadly. XRD still holding up pretty well, again better performance in the previous 24h than BTC & ETH. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a shame right, maybe we’ll see Bitcoin at a lower point :slight_smile: . And Now there’s more to add to the worry to deal with :frowning: :slight_smile:
Starting from the case of terra, USDD and many more that are starting to be very worrying. Maybe we’ll see a pretty impact soon for XRD, I hope the market tries to stabilize the price quickly, we know this is unavoidable :).

And extend this discussion over and over LOL. And I went back to check the bitcoin market was once on the $17k floor, it’s really interesting to see it in that position even though it quickly returned to the $19k floor.