How did you end up as a Radix junkie?

Curious as to what led everyone to the almighty Radix. Personally, I stumbled on a DataDash video back in the Fall of 2021 which was the best decision of my life! What about you?

12 Likes

Someone brought it up on the /r/cryptocurrency subreddit and it was downvoted to oblivion. That sub is collectively wrong about everything so I started looking into it. I was soon shocked it had flown so under the radar considering its potential.

10 Likes

a friend of mine told me in january 22 about Radix. I first bought for 5000 USD XRD.
5 months later i have different tokens and nfts in my wallet.

3 Likes

Well I met Dan Hughes in July of 2013 on BitcoinTalk when he was just about to release the initial beta release of eMunie. Dan was self funding everything at that time, so all those following him had to wait until Nov. 2013 to help fund his project. Although Dan being Dan did not even touch any of the fund for over 2 years or longer. I invested in the man Dan initially and never have ever doubted it would not happen.

Loid

14 Likes

did you only invest in 2013 or did you load up more in the past years?

4 Likes

guess you meant $8000 :rofl: . radix will fly for sureā€¦ i just dont understand why it hasnt yet .

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been researching news in the space as I had paused crypto for a while and wanted to get back into it in January.
Stumbled across radix on (a downvoted) reddit - the revelation started āˆ›

4 Likes

A friend of mine few months ago explained in details the importance of this project and invited me to do my own research about xrd. Word-of-mouth is essential.

2 Likes

Thats exactly the response from youtube when you mention radix, they just cannot understand that there is technology beyond blockchain, you are just meet with laughing icons.

I think i heard about it on hackernoon, and I thought it interesting as it said it was a blockchain killer and I am always looking for the next big thing, tbh its a complex project and I believe what the team says and also Dan also never stopped and certainty believes in the project, I am probably over invested but dont want to miss the next eth, I walsy seem to be just too late to the party but so far its seem radix is getting everything right

1 Like

I also came from DataDash, but only in November of 2021. I did my own research, and stucked here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao thatā€™s so true. Sometimeā€™s you have to do the opposite of what Reddit says. Looks like you made a good decision my friend. Welcome to the future.

I saw some youtube video talking about how Radix was the next Solana or Fantom. That was the time when Radix was pumping. I got excited and aped in. Rookie mistake, lol. Bought the top. Soon after, Radix dumped, but thankfully till then I had researched more about what Radix was. I loved all of the ideas and the tech plans. Since then, the community and the NFTs have kept me around.

2 Likes

i hope so. would be very dissapointed if radix fails.

2 Likes

everything at any time can happen. but iā€™m invested in this project because i trust them.

1 Like

Well, my plan is to become perpetual traveler, but I have a fixed job, so I look for alternatives. Staatenlos.ch gives a lot of guidance how to become independent from any government. And there I found Radix as an investment proposal. Boring way into crypto, but that brought me here :laughing:

I googled ā€œnetworks with millions of transactions and moreā€. Shame on me haha! But it led me on the right path!

3 Likes

Lmao thatā€™s so funny. Sounds like Google hooked you up!

Weā€™ve all been there before! Was it a Data Dash video by chance? I did the same exact thing, bought a bunch of eXRD when it was .40 cents lol. Then once I actually started doing research and speaking with the community I was able to control my inner ā€œape vibesā€

1 Like

Really? Thatā€™s awesome. Whatā€™s he like in person?

Also i got sick of the stupid eth fees, i think eth will follow the path that nokia did and die a slow death but who knows

3 Likes