How about a category for exchanges?

Is it worth adding a category for exchanges? With new listings becoming particular regular now. I wanted to ask about recommendations and experiences but any questions are hidden in the general chat category

2 Likes

I’m not sure there’s enough to talk about regarding exchanges to warrant the need for a category. If you want to discuss listings and the current market situation there’s this thread: Current market situation & XRD listings

If you just want to ask about recommendations and experiences feel free to use this thread, where you can find all eXRD/XRD listings: Where can you buy Radix?

3 Likes

I take your point and agree not a huge amount of chat and maybe there is a guide elsewhere. As a newbie or potential investor in Radix the first thing you need to do is buy XRD. I purchased through Bitfinex but they have recently removed the payment option I use so looking for alternatives. I think information on exchanges how easy/difficult they are to set up and use, speed of processing etc would be good. Especially each time new ones are added in case others have been using them for some time. This would over time serve as a good reference point for new investors. Eventually could have sub category by exchanges if enough demand. Hopefully something for the future

2 Likes

I think information on exchanges how easy/difficult they are to set up and use, speed of processing etc would be good. Especially each time new ones are added in case others have been using them for some time. This would over time serve as a good reference point for new investors.

Sure, I agree. If you do your research we would love to have it here on RadixTalk!
Once we have more topics and post, I might consider opening a category for exchanges but for now, I think the Questions/Help category is enough. You can also post how-to’s or guides there. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I have posted the question in Where can you buy Radix. If I get some suggestions will follow through and report back with real-world examples

1 Like

could be very helpful. not every exchange has the same “rules” for KYC, Fees, Restrictions etc.

2 Likes